Henry, W.W. Co. H 663 12185 Outdoor Carpet Adhesive Beige 1 Gallon
Brand: Henry, W.W. Co.
- •Water-resistant after 5 days - Strong initial grab helps reduce edge curl
- •No open time required - For immediate installations
- •Long working time - For large installations
- •Excellent bond integrity - For permanent installations
- •Excellent trowelability - Easy to use, easy to trowel
HENRY 663 Outdoor Carpet Adhesive is a “best-in-class” latex adhesive for exterior installations of indoor/outdoor carpet. HENRY 663 bonds artificial turf and indoor/outdoor carpet in exterior installations only to concrete, asphalt paving and other clean, sound paving surfaces (not for use with asphalt roofing), exterior- or marine-grade plywood decking which is sound and not subject to deterioration (not for use with plank decking or treated wood), roughened aluminum boat decks, and abraded fiberglass. Substrates that have been painted, stained or otherwise coated must be tested to ensure compatibility with the adhesive.
U-Notch D=3/32″, W=1/8″, A=1/8″
108-126 sq. ft. / gal.; 27-31.5 sq. ft. / qt.; 2.5-3 sq. m / L
Rough-Back Carpet and All Installations on Rough Asphalt and on Extremely Porous or Rough Concrete
V-Notch D=1/8″, W=1/8″, A=1/16″
54-72 sq. ft. / gal.; 17.5-20 sq. ft. / qt.; 1.3-1.7 sq. m / L
VOC: 76 g/L, calculated and reported, SCAQMD 1168
Additional Information / Documentation:
Material Safety Data Sheet