Ardex Feather Finish XF (Gray) Pack of 4 Bags
- •Cement-based finishing underlayment
- •Exceptional bond strength provides a smooth finish to a variety of substrates prior to floor covering
- •Easy to mix and apply mixes with water only, no primers or additives necessary
- •True featheredge allows for greater coverage
- •Will not contribute to staining of floor covering
Ardex Feather Finish XF (4-pack)mixes to a creamy, smooth finish underlayment that eliminates flooring installation problems associated with disbonding, crumbling, and staining. It is formulated from a blend of Portland cement and other hydraulic cements that provides a smooth, permanent finish for a variety of substrates including sheet vinyl and VCT. Install over concrete, masonry, wood, terrazzo, and ceramic and quarry tile - as well as properly prepared residues of cutback and other non-water-soluble adhesives on concrete all without the need for priming or the use of a latex additive. Covers up to 300 sq ft per bag Install floor coverings in as little as 15 minutes. Mixes with water only. Exceptional bond strength. Easy to mix and apply. True featheredge.
ARDEX FEATHER FINISH XF® is an underlayment formulated from a blend of Portland cement and other hydraulic cements that provides a smooth, permanent finish for a variety of substrates prior to the installation of today’s demanding floor coverings, including sheet vinyl and VCT (vinyl composition tile).
- Self-drying, finish underlayment
- Provides a smooth surface prior to the installation of floor covering over a variety of substrates
- A blend of Portland cement and other hydraulic cements
- Exceptional bond strength
- Easy to mix and apply
- Mixes with water only
- True featheredge
- Superior coverage – up to 300 sq. ft. per bag*
- Install floor coverings in as little as 15 minutes
- Interior use only
Mixing Ratio: 2 1/2 quarts (2.4 L) of water per 10 lb. (4.5 kg) bag
For smaller batches, use 2 parts powder to 1 part water by volume
*Coverage: 16.7 sq. ft. per bag at 1/4” (1.5 sq. m at 6 mm)
33.3 sq. ft. per bag at 1/8” (3.09 sq. m at 3 mm)
100-300 sq. ft. (9.2-27.8 sq. m) per bag at a skim coat
Coverage will vary depending on the texture of the surface being smoothed.
Install Flooring: 15-20 minutes at 70°F (21°C)
Packaging: 10 lb. (4.5 kg) net weight bag
Storage: Store in a cool, dry area. Do not leave bags exposed to sun. Protect unused material by removing air from bag and sealing tightly.
Shelf Life: 9 months, if unopened.
Additional Information / Documentation:
Material Safety Data Sheet